Ensure equity and access for all students through writing
The WRITE (Writing Reform and Innovation for Teaching Excellence) Institute offers a two-day institute for K-12 teacher leaders and administrators to acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools to implement a systemic approach to integrated literacy across content areas.
- Links theory with classroom practice
- Addresses the literacy needs of all students, including the specific needs of English learners
- Provides administrators and instructional coaches tools (needs analysis, observation protocol, etc.) and assistance to identify gaps, integrate current literacy practices, and foster systemic change around literacy
- Promotes ongoing professional learning and networking
- Includes access to K-12 curriculum (English and Spanish)
Grades K-5: Feb 7 and 8, June 21 and 22
Grades 6-12: March 1 and 2, May 2 and 3
For more information and to register click here.