Ensure equity and access for all students through writing
The WRITE (Writing Reform and Innovation for Teaching Excellence) Institute offers a two-day institute for K-12 teacher leaders and administrators to acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools to implement a systemic approach to integrated literacy across content areas.
- Links theory with classroom practice
- Addresses the literacy needs of all students, including the specific needs of English learners
- Provides administrators and instructional coaches tools (needs analysis, observation protocol, etc.) and assistance to identify gaps, integrate current literacy practices, and foster systemic change around literacy
- Promotes ongoing professional learning and networking
- Includes access to K-12 curriculum (English and Spanish)
Grades K-5: June 21 and 22, Oct 4 and 5
Grades 6-12: Oct 17 and 18
For more information and to register click here.